Sunday, February 6, 2011

I'm back and smoking - Reviews to come and HOT GIRL OF THE DAY

Hey there everyone, I am writing to apologize for my lack of activity the past month or so, also I wanted to announce that I have some reviews and content on the way.  So keep checking back, I should have some reviews up before the end of the week.  Here are a few samples of reviews you'll be seeing :

1.) Opus X - #5
2.) Padron 1964 Anniv. - Exclusivo Maduro & Principe Natural
3.) E.P. Carillo - Robusto
4.) El Triunfadro - #2
5.) My Top Ten Cigars of 2010
6.) Critique of Cigar Aficianado's Top 25 List

I look forward to hearing your thoughts of the new content.

And as a BONUS - HOT GIRL OF THE DAY
Crying over spilled milk? Hell, I'd spill milk on purpose if this was the result

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Am I on to something? Am I wrong? Or am I full of shit?