Saturday, October 16, 2010

Irina Shayk - C. Ronaldo's GF (Soccer Player)

Beautiful girl!  I don't know much about this hottie other than, shes a model and....she dates Real Madrid Soccer-Star Cristiano Ronaldo.  For those of you out there that don't know who care who this Ronaldo character is - just know that he is Europe's version of Tom Brady.

He gets paid a shit-ton of money....he gets special treatment in the league he plays in and......he falls down when barely touched.   Much like Tom Brady.  Oh and the fact that he is with a smokin' hot model.  Much like our hated (loved for you New Englanders) Mr. Brady. 
But we can all still be hopeful....Mr. Ronaldo does not have a ring on her finger or have a kid with her like Brady.

By the Way - I'm from Baltimore - born, raised and living - and Baltimore is going to kick some New England ass this weekend.  GO RAVENS

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Am I on to something? Am I wrong? Or am I full of shit?