Wednesday, June 16, 2010

HOT GIRL OF THE DAY

Gina Gershon - You may recognize her as the supporting role in the epic Oscar-winning classic Showgirls (complete joke there). Ok, so the acting sucked.  But who didn't love seeing Jesse from Saved By The Bell "all grown up". 
Anyways, this hottie may be closing in on 40 (if she hasn't passed it yet) and never became much more than a B-actress; but damn she is hot.  I haven't seen a new picture of her in a couple of years, but I used to think she was so hot.  She just has something about her that makes her very sexy. 
I've had friends disagree with me and call her trashy, but that may be the very thing that makes her so enticing.  Or it could be her mouth.  Only Angelina Jolie could beat her in the mouth department.

Your Thoughts???

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Am I on to something? Am I wrong? Or am I full of shit?