Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Say Hello To The Very Sexy Miss Cigar!

Welcome Miss Cigar as Reviewer for the Site!
Miss Cigar is now a contributor to www.reviewcigars.blogspot.com.  Now we've all seen the cigar review girls out there that have done well on the fact that they are decent looking girls who smoke cigars.  Well, now www.reviewcigars.blogspot.com has a true cigar hottie.  This girl knows the difference between Jalapa Valley Nicaraguan and Esteli Nicaraguan tobacco.  She is good.  So keep your eyes open.  Shes got a review on its way.  Until then, leave her a little love to encourage those reviews.


1 comment:

  1. She looks pretty.. although I think u owe us some better photos.. I'm sure she's smokin :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Am I on to something? Am I wrong? Or am I full of shit?