Monday, August 9, 2010

I'm back - Sorry for the break

Hey everyone,
I've been in the process of moving this past month and I've moved more shit than you can shake a stick at. 
I love that expression.  I like using it in reference to "...gets more pu$$y than you could shake a stick at."  The visual just makes me laugh.

But anyways, I wanted to let you know that I'm back (and have home internet access). 

I smoked a bangin' Liga Privada T52 yesterday and it blew my mind.  Friggin' great cigar.  At this point in time with only one T52 under my belt, it is hard to say whether I like that or the No. 9 better.  I think each has distinct qualities that make them useful depending on the mood.

Well see ya later and my next review will be up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Am I on to something? Am I wrong? Or am I full of shit?